IMPORTANT COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATE
KEEPING YOUR FAMILY SAFE IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
We’ve always adhered to rigorous cleaning and disinfecting standards to prevent the spread of lice, but with the recent spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve implemented enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and client safety protocols.
CLINIC CLEANING, DISINFECTING AND SAFETY GUIDANCE
- Employees who feel unwell or who manifest symptoms are strongly encouraged to stay home.
- All clinic hard surfaces are to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized (disinfected) between each client visit per CDC guidelines.
- All soft-surface items with potential client contact (towels, capes) are to be washed in hot water and dried on highest heat setting per CDC guidelines.
- All trash related to cleaning and disinfecting should go into dedicated, lined garbage containers.
- Employees are to wash hands thoroughly after each client visit, per CDC guidelines. Employees are to follow other CDC personal care guidelines to reduce risk of germ transmission, including sneezing or coughing in inner elbow, washing hands after coughing or sneezing, and avoiding touching faces.
- Please follow CDC personal care guidelines to reduce risk of germ transmission, including sneezing or coughing in inner elbow, washing hands or sanitizing hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Please notify your clinic appointment booking employee if you have traveled in the last 14 days, especially to any known global hotspots.
- Also notify your clinic if you’ve experienced any Coronavirus-related symptoms including cough, runny nose, frequent sneezing, or fever above 100.4 F.
We appreciate your help!
For the most up-to-date guidance on COVID-19, please visit: